UreaKnowHow.com is an independent group of urea specialists with an impressive number of years experience in designing, maintaining and operating urea plants. UreaKnowHow.com’s mission is to support, facilitate and promote the exchange of technical information within the urea industry with the target to improve the performance and safety of urea plants.
- World’s largest urea E-Library including more than 500 technical documents, 350 urea patents and still growing;
- A Gallery with nearly 500 urea related pictures, figures, drawings and movies including a description;
- A Round Table with nearly 650 discussions in the field of process, operations, mechanical, maintenance, inspection, safety, environmental, product quality or whichever topic you are interested in; not only for urea but also ammonia, nitric acid, phosphate and other fertilizers.
- A Urea Plants Overview in Google Maps showing a complete overview of all urea plants worldwide including China with detailed information about each plant;
- A Job Portal for Urea Engineers and Managers
- A Used Equipment Market
- A Urea Incidents Database
- A chat function
- Technical Papers for all Members; Biweekly a new Technical Paper covering process/operations or mechanical/maintenance topics will be distributed to all Members
- A Partnership with our sister-website in China: UreaNet.cn
- A Partnership with Nitrogen & Syngas
- A Partnership with Stainless Steel World
- A Partnership with thePetrostreet
- A Partnership with FlangeValid
- A Partnership with BCInsight
- and more to come
UreaKnowHow.com offers all kind of Technical and Commercial Consultancy Services like Expediting Services of critical equipment items, Training Services, BID Evaluation Services, Plant Assessment Services, Urea Product Assessment Services, Contractor Guidance & Control Services, Market Studies, Benchmark Studies, Product Quality Assessment Services etcetera.
UreaKnowHow.com also co-develops with its Partners several Innovative Technical Solutions such as the Van Bommel Dedusting Technology for fertilizer products, Restriction Orifices for VOP-heaters, Pressure Measurements in High Pressure Carbamate Gas lines and more to come.
Team Ureaknowhow is also known for their 5-day Training Program for Urea Engineers:
For more information visit: www.ureaknowhow.com