On Monday February 24th 2014 from 09.00 till 17.00 there will be a pre-conference workshop organized and executed by Ureaknowhow
Nitrogen + Syngas is the industry’s leading technical event where global companies announce new technological developments and discuss improvements in operating procedures. Held annually, last year’s conference attracted over 600 international delegates from 50+ countries to share best practice and learn about the latest technical developments and trends to affect their operational businesses.
UreaKnowHow.com will moderate again the Pre-Conference Full Day Workshop on Monday 24 February 2014: “Improving Safety, Reliability and Performance of Urea Plants” focusing on Incidents in Urea Plants and Lessons Learned and Urea Product Quality.
Pre-Conference Full Day Workshop: Improving Safety, Reliability and Performance of Urea Plants
– How to prevent detrimental corrosion phenomena in HP equipment and piping
– Safety incidents in the urea industry
– Doing repairs on high pressure equipment items
– Revamping technologies for urea plants
– How to assure a first class urea product
Organised by UreaKnowHow.com