Join your peers at the industry’s leading technical conference – now in its 27th year
Nitrogen + Syngas 2014, 24-27 February, Marriott Rive Gauche, Paris
CRU and Approba / Fertilizer Recruitement are delighted to invite you to the industry’s leading technical conference, now in its 27th consecutive year. Over 40 speakers and 60+ exhibitors will gather together in Paris for Nitrogen + Syngas 2014 in a few weeks time!
The full programme brochure is available to download. This includes details of the technical and commercial programmes and exhibition which will be of direct interest to your company.
Highlights to look forward to at Nitrogen + Syngas 2014 in Paris include:
Both technical and commercial professionals will benefit from attending the Commercial sessions (25 February).
Topics to be addressed include:
- Africa as an emerging market for Nitrogen investment
- Product stewardship and the nitrogen industry
- Global Gas Outlook: Supply, Demand and Changing Flow Dynamics
- Methanol Fuel Drivers: Public Policy, Economics, Energy and the EnvironmentPLUS – Mega Trends in the Nitrogen Industry presentation from Alistair Wallace, Senior Consultant, CRU
Operators/Producers can take their pick from 42 technical presentations taking place during the conference (25-27February)*.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Ammonia Catalyst Developments • Synthesis gas generation • Synthesis Gas Generation & Purification
- Ammonia Plant Modernisation
- Panel Discussion: Ammonia Revamps
- Environmental Efficiencies
- Measurement & Monitoring
- Ammonia Operations & Maintenance
- Urea Equipment
- Urea Finishing • Panel Discussion: Safety • Methanol Technology • Nitrates & Nitric Acid
- Urea Operations & Maintenance
*Casual dress code for technical days and evening functions!
- Private networking functions available exclusively to Nitrogen + Syngas delegates throughout the conference.
- Multi-stream technical and commercial programmes (lead by CRU’s analysts)
- Large scale exhibition of 66 exhibiting companies showcasing the latest engineering services and technologies
- Take advantage of CRU Nitrogen Network App & Portal ( iPhone or Android) to do your pre-conference networking and set up meetings; build your online business profile and access the latest event information
- Explore the Borealis Grand-Quevilly Site, 24 February
- Take part in the pre-conference full day workshop, 24 February – Improving Safety, Reliability and Performance of Urea Plants
Book your place today. Exclusive discounts available!
- Commercial staff can save 10% off the current price by quoting ’10SPEX’ when you register online
- Technical staff (plant manager/superintendant/engineer) can request a 50% discount off the early bird rate (pay just €652.50 instead of the standard >€1300) by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘NIT14OP’ with the following information:
Name of each delegate, job title, company, telephone number and email address of each participant
To find out more about why 600+ industry professionals attend this event each year visit www.nitrogensyngas.com
We at Approba / Fertilizer Recruitment look forward to seeing you at our exhibition stand (48) at Nitrogen + Syngas 2014 in Paris next year.