For OCI Nitrogen we are searching for a
SALES MANAGER GERMANY
A sales professional with experience in the Agro/fertilizer business
OCI Nitrogen ranks among the market leaders in Europe in the field of nitrogen fertilizers and is the world’s largest producer of melamine. OCI Nitrogen’s fertilizers play an essential role in improving agricultural productivity and thus supporting the increasing global demand for food. Melamine is used as a raw material for adhesives and resins in numerous applications such as boards, laminate flooring, coatings and tableware. OCI Nitrogen aims to become the top performing company in both markets and is synonymous with quality, excellent service, flexibility and reliability. The head office of OCI Nitrogen is in Geleen (the Netherlands), with production sites being located in the Netherlands and China.
OCI Nitrogen is part of the listed OCI NV. Since 2013, OCI NV is listed on the NYSE Euronext in Amsterdam. OCI NV employs 75,000 people in 35 countries. The Construction Group of OCI NV operates in the industrial and infrastructural construction with projects in the United States, Europe, the Middle East, North Africa and Central Asia. The Fertilizer Group is a global producer of mineral fertilizers with production sites in the United States, the Netherlands, Egypt, Algeria and China. The production capacity is around 7 million tonnes.
The main activities of the Sales Manager:
– Developing the yearly sales plans and defines a balanced product portfolio for Germany, in line with the product plans, sales policies and allocation.
– Realizing optimal sales results by creating and following up business opportunities, negotiating and establishing long term contracts.
– Ensuring and maintaining effective customer relations by performing account management, coordinating after care/complaint issues and safeguarding adequate financial processes and credit risk limits.
– Collecting relevant information on market developments and legislation via various channels in order to detect opportunities and threats for the fertilizer business and anticipate adequately on them.
– Participating in projects and executing business cases that contribute to the performance and effectiveness of the fertilizer business.
We are looking for motivated candidates with Bsc/Msc level in Marketing/International Business, Business Administration or Agronomy. Next to that it is important that you have at least 5 years of experience in sales (B to B) and extensive knowledge of Agro business , fertilizers, agricultural practices and product markets. Since your focus is on the German market we prefer native German candidates. Furthermore, if you have negotiating skills, you are result- and customer oriented and fluent in English (oral and in writing) this job fits you perfectly.