At our client OCI Nitrogen and their Business Unit Ammonia we have a vacancy for a:
Sales Manager Europe (Geleen)
The Sales Manager reports to the Business Manager Ammonia.
The main activities of the Sales Manager:
• Develops, implements and monitors the progress of the yearly ammonia & industrial products sales plan, in line with the business strategy;
• Ensures and maintains effective relations with existing and potential customers in Europe and ensures realization of adequate financial processes and other after care issues (e.g. customer complaints, cash management);
• Acquires new business by detecting and following up business opportunities, preparing tenders and negotiating contracts and conditions;
• Signals and collects relevant information on market developments and legislation, indicating new trends, in order to detect opportunities and threats for the ammonia business and anticipate adequately on them;
• Participates in projects and executes business cases that contribute to the performance and effectiveness of the ammonia business.
We are looking for motivated candidates with Bsc/Msc level in Marketing, International Business Administration, Business Economics, Technology or Sciences. Next to that it is important that you have at least 3 years of experience in sales (B to B) and have affinity with commodity markets (soft & hard), engineering and EHS. Furthermore, you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English. German and Dutch communication skills, as well as skills in MS Office and SAP are a pro. As a sales professional you are result-, customer- and long-term relation oriented, which is reflected in your negotiation style and skills. You are willing to travel on regular basis.
An excellent opportunity to prove and develop yourself in an international, complex, dynamic and challenging environment. Ongoing attention to your personal development and growth, tailored to your ambitions and abilities. Excellent benefits and a great atmosphere.
OCI Nitrogen is a global player in industrial commodity markets, fertilizers and melamine. From its production and storage locations in Geleen, Rotterdam and Beaumont (USA) OCI Nitrogen markets ammonia, methanol and related industrial products. Furthermore, OCI trades ammonia on long term rented sea vessels. OCI Nitrogen is active in a true business-to-business environment and supplies a broad spectrum of customers in for instance fertilizers, energy, plastics, synthetic fibers and resins, food, feed, pharmaceuticals and technical gases. Customers appreciate OCI Nitrogen because of its focus on long-term relationships, security of supply, excellent service, high safety standards, reliability and flexibility.
OCI Nitrogen is part of OCI N.V., a leading global nitrogen fertilizer producer and engineering & construction contractor based in the Netherlands. OCI N.V. employs more than 75,000 people in 35 countries around the globe and is listed on the NYSE Euronext in Amsterdam. The Fertilizer Group owns and operates nitrogen fertilizer plants in the Netherlands, the United States, Egypt and Algeria and has an international distribution platform spanning from the Americas to Asia. The Fertilizer Group ranks among the world’s top fertilizer producers with a fertilizer production capacity of nearly 7 million metric tons. OCI’s culture is characterized by entrepreneurship, strong growth, a flat and agile organization, international diversity and results orientation.
OCI Nitrogen’s and OCI N.V. headquarters are situated in Geleen (NL).