In assignment of our client, Stamicarbon, part of Maire Tecnimont, we are searching for potential candidates for the position of
PROJECTMANAGER INTERNATIONAL UREA PROJECTS
a leader in maintaining business relationships
Stamicarbon, established 1947, is part of the Maire Tecnimont Group and acts as the Licensing and Intellectual Property Center, building licensing and business models for existing and new businesses. A Maire Tecnimont
innovation Center was set up within the organization of Stamicarbon to support all new initiatives in the Maire Tecnimont Group. Next to this, Stamicarbon already is the global market leader in the development and licensing of urea technology. From their headquarters located in Sittard in the south of The Netherlands, they serve several hundred customers in more than 80 countries across the world with a proven track record of more than a 1.000 licenses. Beside licenses they offer the support of process operations and plant maintenance and they have been able to gain a solid reputation for certainty and reliability. Stamicarbon has a flat organization structure where everyone has his own responsibilities. There is a high involvement and a collegiate atmosphere, respect for different cultures, a service attitude, technological and innovation driven, dynamic working conditions, flexibility regarding customers, partners and employees, a high safety awareness and a People / Planet / Profit way of thinking
The Stamicarbon Project Management department leads projects coming from license agreements and equipment reselling projects with customers. A dedicated project team executes all tasks to develop the process-engineering and supports the customer through all project phases up to and including the plant acceptance. The project team is lead by a Stamicarbon Project Manager. The Projectmanager is responsible for defining and executing project plans for
projects concerning licensing and reselling equipment projects. In the position of Project Manager, reporting to the Senior Project Manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Draw up project plans and submit these to the Senior Project Manager for approval;
- Manage projects according to the project plan in terms of money, time, quality, resources, information and communication,ensuring that the project deliverables and milestones are met;
- Manage risk and to ensure compliance of projects and keep the Senior project manager informed;
- Report on project progress versus the project plan and to control the scope of the project;
- Ensure the alignment with supplier(s) and customer(s) in order to fulfill the contract and to maintain relations on a strong level, also managing the expectations of the customer;
- Organize shipping and expediting activities by preparing documents and advising the customer;
- Manage project team members and external parties and to act as a liaison between project parties;
- Evaluate completed projects, update documentation, report on results and recommend on improvement for future project execution.
You have at least a Bachelor Degree in Chemical Technology or Mechanical Engineering and sound knowledge of the international contracting world and contractor engineering processes. The position requires a minimum of 5 years experience in international project management and ample experience in international co-operations, negotiations and communications. Preferably you are experienced in production, business research and licensing. You are fluent in English both spoken and written and like to travel on a frequent basis, enjoying the interaction with multi-cultural customers and partners.
Stamicarbon offers a rewarding and challenging job with opportunities for personal input. The organization is 100% internationally focused, has the ambition to expand and offers individual possibilities to learn and develop in a true business environment. There is an open and very pleasant atmosphere with plenty of room for discussion with highly committed fellow professionals and a good sense of humor. Terms and conditions of employment as well as fringe benefits are up to market standards.
Please fill out your personal information below this vacancy.