VACANCY PROJECT ENGINEER
OCI Nitrogen is one of Europe’s market leaders in nitrogen fertilizers and the world’s largest producer of melamine. The OCI Nitrogen fertilizers play a vital role in improving agricultural productivity so as the increasing demand for food in the world to support. Melamine is used as raw material for adhesives and resins in many applications such as blockboard, laminated flooring, coatings, paints and plastic dinnerware. OCI Nitrogen has the ambition in both markets the best performing company. OCI Nitrogen stands for quality, good service, flexibility and reliability.
OCI Nitrogen is part of Orascom Construction Industries. This Egyptian company has 86,000 employees worldwide and operates mainly in industrial and infrastructure construction and fertilizer, with projects and investments across Europe, the Middle East and North Africa. The headquarters of OCI Nitrogen is located in Geleen (Netherlands). OCI Nitrogen has production sites in Geleen, Rotterdam, Indonesia and China.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Manage and initiate mainly technical projects
• Monitoring the work of the Maintenance contractor and other contractors, both technical and budgetary purposes
• Advising the Terminal Manager regarding the technical condition of the mainly technical projects (as project leader): ie delivery of projects within the time and within budget
• Initiating mainly technical projects
• Execution of the contract in terms of projects, maintenance and IT
• Monitoring the quality of the Maintenance contractor and other contractors performed maintenance
• Providing technical advice, both within the organization as well as to third parties
• Advising the Terminal Manager related to the financial performance of the Maintenance contractor and other contractors
• Conducting the management systems and information within OTE in the field of maintenance and projects, such as the Maintenance Management System, technical archives, drawings etc.
• A bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical Engineer
• Extensive experience in maintenance work
• Extensive experience in project management and / or contracting
• Adequate knowledge of the English language both written and spoken
In addition we expect from you:
• That you are result oriented
• That you have excellent communication skills
• That you can work independently and in a team
• That a flexible, customer-oriented and pro-active attitude have
• That you within 30 minutes on location can be present (due to the ability to call emergency)
We offer you:
A challenging job with lots of hands-on activities and broad responsibilities.
It is a small site with a staff of your 5 man + 15 man operation. However, this location has huge potential, including internal growth opportunities to Geleen or internationally.
Are you interested for this job, please fill in your personal details (CV in MS Word) into under this vacancy Approba