In assignment of our client we are searching for potential candidates for the position of
Product Manager Filtration, Life Sciences
Will act as the “Champion” for specific product lines.
The client is a market-driven, customer-focused and specialized world leading designer for all total system solutions.
Products which are specially engineered for demanding Thermal/Acoustic and Filtration/Separation markets.
The position of Product Manager is a new position within the organization due to growth and will be responsible for positioning the specific product in Europe Area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the specific product line with secondary support to other product lines when needed;
- Initiate all NPD projects providing business scope, marketing strategy, sales forecast & customer input;
- Responsible for Life Science Filtration Sales Opportunities flow internally and manage projects with regular review meetings;
- Responsible for knowledge of product market, costing, setting price and maintaining competitive information for all Specific products;
- Act as a liaison between marketing, NPD, operations and other functional groups to ensure product performance enhancement targets are specified, developed and commercialized according to our State Gate Process;
- Establish cost reduction goals Support Sales Team by providing product resources such as Validation Guides, Technical Studies, White Papers and act as technical advisor for specific products;
- Act as liaison with Client corporate and outside legal counsel on product trademarks, patents and other intellectual property issues;
- Communication leader for Client’s business development partnerships. Responsible for managing objectives and meeting timelines;
- Will participate in conducting and market & competitive analysis;
- Responsible for Marketing Communications activities including managing additional headcount, budget allocations and external vendors or consultants;
- Manage Specific pages on www.Clientfiltration.com/Tradeshows/Collateral Material/Advertising/PR & Media Relations;
- Active participate in Client’s Lean Six Sigma programs;
- Must be knowledgeable in the effective use of Lean Six Sigma (LSS) tools and concepts to assist in process improvements, both within Client, and externally at our customers/suppliers. Serve as an active participant in LSS programs that promote continuous improvement;
- All other duties as assigned;
- Must adhere to all company policies and safety rules;
- Must be able to work extended hours when required.
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities Required for Consideration as a Candidate:
- Academic education, technical degree at University level (preferably in Engineering, Marketing or Business);
- Experience gained in a successful product development environment selling filtration membrane products to the Life Science Industry (bioprocess, food & beverage, medical and/or water filtration);
- A team player, showing strong dedication to achieve results;
- Leadership and entrepreneurship;
- Project management skills;
- Languages: fluent in English. A good working knowledge any other European languages would be Beneficial;
- 5+ years relevant experience.
- Experience to work with Total Work Systems-lean Six-Sigma;
- Quantity & Output of Work;
- Used to work with Timeliness of Delivery of Output;
- Quality of Work;
- Use of Resources;
- Customer Impact/Value Added;
- Freedom from Unplanned Support;
- Team/Unit Contribution;
- Productive Work habits;
- Willing to travel on regular base.
Please fill out your personal information below this vacancy description.