For the Melamine Business of our client OCI Nitrogen we have a vacancy for an: International Account Manager
The International Account Manager reports to the Director Marketing & Sales Melamine.
Develop, maintain and expand sales and long term strategic partnerships in order to secure sales and maximize profit on short and long term, in line with the Marketing & Sales plan, for the region West/Central Europe (specifically Germany, Austria and Belgium).
The main activities of the International Account Manager:
- Gives input to the yearly Marketing & Sales plan and the quarterly sales plan in order to achieve a balanced product portfolio for the region.
- Realizes optimal sales results by creating / following up business opportunities and facilitating long term contracts.
- Steers Customer Service Officers in achieving a reliable and evenly distributed demand of product in the area.
- Ensures and maintains effective customer relations by performing account management, coordinating after care/complaint issues and safeguarding adequate financial processes and credit risk limits.
- Signals and collects relevant information on market developments and legislation via various channels in order to detect opportunities and threats for the melamine business and anticipate adequately on them.
We are looking for motivated candidates with at least Bsc level in Marketing, Business Administration, Business Economics, International Business, Chemical Technology or Engineering. Next to that it is important that you have at least 5 years of experience in sales (B to B) and have knowledge of melamine products, their applications and product markets. Knowledge of relevant business processes and business steering models. Knowledge of financial criteria and supply chain processes. Furthermore, you have excellent communication skills which means fluent in Dutch, English and German (verbal and written), experience with relation management, negotiating skills, advisory skills, analytical skills, cultural awareness and experience in SAP BW. As an account manager you are result-, customer- and long-term relation oriented, which is reflected in your negotiation style and skills. You are willing to travel on regular basis.
An excellent opportunity to prove and develop yourself in an international, complex, dynamic and challenging environment. Ongoing attention to your personal development and growth, tailored to your ambitions and abilities. Excellent benefits and a great atmosphere.
OCI Nitrogen ranks among the market leaders in Europe in the field of nitrogen fertilizers and is the world’s largest producer of melamine. OCI Nitrogen’s fertilizers play an essential role in improving agricultural productivity and thus supporting the increasing global demand for food. Melamine is used as a raw material for adhesives and resins in numerous applications such as boards, laminate flooring, coatings and tableware. OCI Nitrogen aims to become the top performing company in both markets and is synonymous with quality, excellent service, flexibility and reliability. The head office of OCI Nitrogen is in Geleen (the Netherlands), with production sites being located in the Netherlands and China.
OCI Nitrogen is part of the listed OCI NV. Since 2013, OCI NV is listed on the NYSE Euronext in Amsterdam. OCI NV employs 75,000 people in 35 countries. The Construction Group of OCI NV operates in the industrial and infrastructural construction with projects in the United States, Europe, the Middle East, North Africa and Central Asia.
The Fertilizer Group is a global producer of mineral fertilizers with production sites in the United States, the Netherlands, Egypt, Algeria and China. The production capacity is around 7 million tonnes.