We are always looking for Level 3 (IKT3) inspection engineers for our international business partners.
The process industry makes high demands on the integrity and security of its installations. Do you have experience with testing and inspections and do you want to contribute to the technical integrity of various installations in the process industry? Than this is position will be very interesting for you!
At our client the Inspections department reports directly to the Board. This department functions as IVG (Inspection Department of the site-user) and as a professional inspection organization in the field of equipment in the construction and operation phase for our client & the site-users.
• You will assess inspection plans and carry out inspections in the construction phase and in the operational phase of pressure equipment in the manufacturers plants.
• You will assess and inspect for repairs and modifications regarding pressure equipment.
• You will assess and supervise requests for postponement and delay of periodic reassessment of equipment.
• You will participate in assessments of manufacturers or industrial service providers with regard to quality or product quality.
• You will give technical advice to the manufacturing organization in the practical application of legislation and (inter-)national standards.
• You will supervise and coordinate the activities required by law in the direction of the designated examination institution (AKI).
• You have a technical bachelors degree;
• You have at least 5 years experience in engineering and / or maintenance and / or inspection of equipment;
• You have completed the training Inspection and Testing Techniques Level 3 (IKT3);
The following is an advantage
• Certificate MLT – LPI-EWE or EWT achieved in programs with SKO certification;
• Knowledge and experience in 1 or more codes (ASME, AD 2000, British Standard);
• One or more of the following specializations:
– Materials (corrosion, stress etc etc)
– Non destructive testing;
– Degradation mechanism, RBI Methodologies.
You are someone who is customer-focused and flexible, while eager to learn and want like to develop and / or deepen in the field.
Please fill out your personal information below this vacancy.