For our client in Qatar (with the holding company in the Netherlands) we are searching for a Engineering Manager Structural Steels
In this position you are responsable for all engineering activities from the location in Doha (on short term the second location in Qatar will be opened).
You will be managing engineering projects and the engineering department incl. our team of engineers which work with advanced systems like STAAD Pro/ETAB, STAAD Pro/ETAB and other industry specific tools.
Experience with multicultural and multi-ethical teams is a necessary aspect of the job. Both on our clients side, but also towards their clients in the Middle-East.
More information will follow soon.
- Civil/Structural Engineer with minimum 15 years’ experience in Structural Steel Design works including Detailing.
- Through knowledge of BS and American Codes.
- Must have excellent Communication skill in oral and writing.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience with leading fabricators in India/Abroad.
- Capable of managing team of Engineers and Detailers.
- Capable of engineering coordination with client/consultants.
- Review and checks subordinates works.
Our industrial client opened a production facility in the Middle East / Qatar in 2009: They produce steel for the petrochemical and process industries including all associated engineering, production, anti-corrosion, construction and assembly work.
The current location in Qatar is about 300 FTE and will be expanded towards a second location with in total of 500-550 FTE of experienced crewmembers.
The Engineering Department is staffed by a team of professional engineers and detailers with engineering expertise in all aspects of structural steel fabrication and erection. The engineering capabilities can range from shipping cradles for heavy steel coils to a custom made roof construction for industrial installations, and intelligent solutions for complex steel constructions. This includes plant structurals in the oil, gas and fertilizer industry.
Our client is originated from the Netherlands, but is internationally focused.