Director Improvement Services
How many improvement opportunities do you see? Sitech Services B.V., located on the Chemelot site in Geleen (Netherlands), delivers world class site and manufacturing services to asset owners of production installations in the process industry. We aim at servicing our customers in manufacturing and site activities so they will be able to focus on realizing their business goals. Sitech Services employs approximately 1000 employees to deliver services in the following fields.
- Improvement Services (a recent merge of the Projects and Process Technology/Control departments)
- Maintenance and turn around services
- Site Services, such as fire brigade, security, waste water treatment and infrastructure
- SHE/LTO (License to Operate) services, such as permits and SHE support
- Business Support, financial services, joint purchasing and business information management/IT-systems
Sitech Services is working closely together with her shareholders and market leaders DSM, OCI Nitrogen and Lanxess.
The Director Improvement Services is a member of the Sitech business team and is leading the new and dynamic Plant Improvement Services department, aiming at delivering services to improve the (technological) performance of the plants of our customers. The department’s objectives are to identify opportunities to improve plant performance, to agree on joint improvement activities with our customers and to execute all agreed activities and (investment) projects. The department consists of approximately 150 employees, total projects turnover is between 50 and 75 mln euro.
- You will shape the new position of Director Improvement Services
- You will change and optimize the new and dynamic department of Improvement Services with a clear vision and focus on customer orientation and drive for results
- You will optimize, manage and develop the resources and expertise within the department
- You will guide and manage all activities aimed at improving the performance of the plants of our customers; from the generation of improvement initiatives to implementation in the plant
- You will define and implement a functional vision and strategy for the Improvement Services that is in line with the Sitech Strategy and the long term Operations Strategies of our major customers
- You will co- define and implement the Sitech vision, strategy and year plans as part of the Sitech Business Team.
Your ideal profile
- You have a MSc in a technical discipline and broad and in depth experience in several jobs in a manufacturing environment. You have preferably lead a manufacturing organization as a plant or operations manager and you have experience in executing large projects and change
- You are a result oriented team worker, a stress resistant and tenacious leader
- You have the ability to guide and coach others with relation to vision, judgment, decisiveness, planning and organization and you have a keen eye for developing people
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. If you don’t meet this requirement you will NOT be accepted as candidate for this position!
We offer a rewarding and challenging job in a dynamic environment. Our company offers the experience to operate on one of the largest chemical sites in Europe, with diverse customers that operate in an international and demanding context. Sitech is a young company with an open and pleasant culture and atmosphere. Terms and conditions of employment as well as fringe benefits are at market standards