For our client in the Middle-East we are searching for an:
Ammonia Process Engineering & Design Specialist.
Our client, a petrochemical company, is engaged in the production and sale of fertilizer products primarily in Saudi Arabia, Asia, Europe, and North America. Its products include ammonia, urea, melamine and sulfuric acid and is also engaged in establishing, acquiring and operating chemical and non-chemical factories as part of its expansion strategy.
- Identify and document Best Practice in the on-site production process to achieve world class safety and reliability standards
- Organize benchmarking between plant operations to identify performance gaps and support the line organization to improve production efficiency and to optimize energy utilization
- Facilitate networking, shared learning throughout our client and enhance the local competence level
- Suggest and evaluate improvement projects in the area of ammonia production globally
- Process engineering and chemical plant design activities
- Plant optimisation and modification projects
- Giving technical assistance to operations, including troubleshooting
- Sharing of best practices with production units within the client’s organisation
Skills & Requirements
- Master degree / University degree in Chemical Process Engineering
- Minimum 10 years experience in process/ chemical engineering (preferably in an international environment)
- High ability to investigate & quickly understand a situation and to develop appropriate advice/ options/ solutions
- Experience with simulation tools and methodology in process engineering is a plus (for plant trouble-shooting and process & equipment design)
- Knowledge of ammonia and /or experience in working in an ammonia plant is required
- Hands-on mentality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English; other languages are seen as an asset
- Willingness to relocate to the Middle-East
Our client is offering an excellent job-packages incl. housing. Package depends on experience and seniority.