In assignment of our client, Yara, we are searching for potential candidates for the position of Process Engineer.
Yara International ASA is the world’s leading chemical company that converts energy, natural minerals and nitrogen from the air into essential products for farmers and industrial customers. As the number one global supplier of mineral fertilizers, we help provide food for a growing world population. Our industrial product portfolio includes environmental protection agents that prevent air pollution. Yara’s global workforce of more than 7,300 employees represents the great diversity and knowledge that enables Yara to remain a leading performer in the industry
About the Unit
Yara’s Project Office manages the company’s large and medium projects – either on its own or with the support of external engineering companies – and delivers technical support to our plants world-wide.
Most of the Project Office’s employees are located in Brussels. The unit however consists of diverse cultural backgrounds with English being the working language.
To support Yara’s growth ambitions, we would like to reinforce the Process department by recruiting bright Process Engineers who want to create an impact.
- Process engineering and chemical plant design activities
- Plant optimisation and modification projects
- Giving technical assistance to operations, including troubleshooting
- Sharing of best practices with production units within the Yara
- University degree in Chemical Process Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience; having been exposed to plant operations is an asset
- Experience with simulation tools and methodology in process engineering is a plus (for plant trouble-shooting and process & equipment design)
- Open and positive attitude and able to communicate and interact well with/ in different cultures
- Keen on sharing knowledge and building up colleagues’ competence in a coaching manner
- Willingness to travel in an international environment
- Fluent in English; additional languages are appreciated