Working in the Urea Industry. But, what is Urea?
Urea is the most popular and economical of all nitrogen-based fertilisers used worldwide. It is exceptionally versatile and can be used in a range of environmental conditions on a wide variety of crops. Urea is also a major raw material for industrial products, including melamine.
More than 90% of world production of urea is destined for use as a nitrogen-release fertilizer. Urea has the highest nitrogen content of all solid nitrogenous fertilizers in common use. Therefore, it has the lowest transportation costs per unit of nitrogen nutrient. The standard crop-nutrient rating of urea is 46-0-0. Worldwide there are at least 470 urea plants operational with total actual plant capacity of some 175 million metric tons of urea annually.
Looking for a job in the Urea Industry?
FertilizerRecruitment has strong ties with the urea industry and has spent the last 5 years specializing towards this specific industrial branch. We offer divers HR Services to our clients like:
- Actif Search (executive, management & specialists search & headhunting)
- Support Interim (we offer freelance & temporary labour workforce – min. Bachelor degree)
- HR-Legal Services (assist clients regarding labourcontracts, legal issues etc)
- Smartflecs (managing temporary labour)
- ScanTalents (assessments in 30 languages)
- SafeArbo (risk management)
- ImpactServices (assisting foreign employees with housing, immigration-legal issues)
- LeanExcellence (assist clients towards Operational Excellence)
Positions at what level are available?
- SHEQ Director
- Plant Director
- Sales manager
- Manager Process Department
- Manager Engineering Department
- Process Specialist / Engineer (chemical engineering)
- Mechanical Engineer (static & rotating)
- Material Engineer (corrosion & material science)
- Inspection Consultant (licensed/permit high pressure static equipment)
- Process Control Engineer (advanced process control, DCS, MES)
- Project Manager
- Lean Consultant
- Lean Project Manager
The urea based fertilizers are made by a long list of companies like:
|JSC Grodno Azot||Petrobras|
To synthesize urea today many of these companies have contracted Urea Technology Licensors like:
As the urea process relies on very specific materials and equipment some companies are specialized in Urea-Ammonia-grade (resistence) process equipment or services:
- Uhde High Pressure Technologies
- Safurex (Stamicarbon / Sandvik)
- Solex Thermal Science
- JSC Inspections
For more information or more information concerning Urea, please simply complete the contact form
We will contact you at short notice.
Of course you can also call or e-mail us.